Below you can find some feeds from Psychology Today. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- September 9 is International Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness Day
- Event Registration Opens Today for National Drug & Alcohol Facts Week
- Researchers identify key brain circuits for reward-seeking and avoidance behavior
- NIAAA is on Instagram (@NIAAAnews)
- Director’s Blog: In Summer, Play it Safe – Think before You Drink
- Hi, I’m Steve and I’m a Twitteraholic
- Why Are More People Taking Their Lives?
- Excitement and Concerns About Therapies Using Psychedelics
- How to Overcome Shame and Build Self-Confidence
- Sex Addiction: Fact or Fiction? Part 3 of 3
- Trial, Meet Error: The Story of a Pharmacy Regular
- When Your Need for Control Is Out of Control
- Surviving Back to School Anxiety
- Beneath the Surface of Helicopter Parenting
- Activities & Tricks to Help Kids Learn Key Social Skills